Friday, March 02, 2007

Dispatches from Dorchester

I'm off to Seaside to attend the Dorchester Conference. Dorchester is the big GOP statewide get-together.

If I can find decent wi-fi and get my laptop to work, I'll be posting periodically all weekend about the goings on among the state's GOP big shots. That is if they don't suck all my IQ points out first.

If I can't get all the techy stuff sorted out, I'll have a lengthy Sunday post about Dorchester in lieu of my regular Spanning the State piece.

This is either going to be fairly entertaining or a mild disaster. I don't honestly know which. So..keep your fingers crossed.

And if you don't hear from me by Monday--send someone to the Seaside Convention Center to rescue me. It means I've pissed off too many of them and they've tied me up in the basement.