Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Getting Wu-ed

For those of you who living in the First Congressional District, a chance to see your Congressman is imminent.

Who: David Wu
What:7th Annual Wu Environmental Forum
When: Tuesday, May 29 4:00-5:30PM
Where:Cornelius City Council Chambers, 1310 N. Adair Street,Cornelius, Oregon

A footnote: This information came from my personal email, not the Loaded Orygun mail. The Wu people aren't that thrilled with us--cuz we're rather brutally honest (This is me too, btw). Oh..and then there's this.

I'm going to make an effort to show up for this, although this is going to be tough for me to work into my schedule, as I'd imagine it'll be for most. This event is being held in the middle of the week during a time when most people are still at work--out in the most rural part of Wu's district.

I have a hard time believing this isn't by design.