Thursday, August 03, 2006

Loaded Orygun on Thom Hartmann tomorrow AM. Play nice with me, please.

Yup. The rumors are true.

Tomorrow morning at the ungodly hour of 7:05, I'll be on the Thom Hartmann radio program at AM620 KPOJ.

I've been invited on to talk about Billy Dalto's "almost fraud".

The latest I've been hearing from the rumor vine (the Dalto people won't talk to me directly of course) is that I'm nothing more than a tool for the Brian Clem campaign so any allegations of not accounting for Oregon taxpayer dollars should be ignored.

I'll let you guess my response to that.

Or maybe Thom will ask me about it. Then you can hear my response live on the radio!

(gulp)

Speaking of "on the radio", this is not really my thing. I'm already nervous about it. So please..don't set your expectations very high.

In fact if TJ wasn't out of town I'd make him do this instead.