Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I've got a hot date for Friday night

As I mentioned on Monday, I've been trying to get a press credential to the Washington County Republicans fundraiser--with featured speaker Karl Rove.

Ladies and gentlemen...we have lift off.

I called ORGOP Communications Director Shawn Cleave a little while ago and RSVP'd to the event. I am now considered "credentialed press" for this shindig. I can even bring my camera.



Update 2:15: I had originally put some stuff in this part of the blog post that might get Shawn into trouble. Rather than just take it out and not say anything--I decided to edit the post because Shawn has been good to us here at Loaded O, and I don't want him to get nailed by the uptight bastards at the White House because of something I wrote on this blog--Carla.